Rob Huff freut sich auf uns!

• Rob Huff: “Off the back of my win in Sweden I’m obviously excited to go racing again. I have always enjoyed Oschersleben, especially the friendly welcome that the German Chevrolet dealers give our team each year. Also, the last two races in Portugal and Sweden have completely restored my confidence. I now feel the car is working for me, and I am working with the car. The next four WTCC weekends will be held on my four favorite tracks, so I hope I can keep the momentum from Sweden and Portugal and carry that through the end of the year. I will be running with 40 kilos of ballast, which is a first for me, but Nicola has shown all year that the Chevrolet copes well with the extra weight.”

Wohl eher die Fan Clubs, Herr Huff!
    Da haben die "Rob Huff" Rufe von letztem Jahr wohl Spuren hinterlassen. Wie wäre es denn, wenn wir dieses Jahr auch mal Larini Rufe anstimmen?

Wir müssten uns mal eine Gesangschoreographie überlegen. Evtl. am Freitag oder Samstag vor dem Auftritt der Jungs im Zelt.

MFG
    Markus

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Markusoft ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!